When I was a little girl my dad using read me fairy tales and I slept thinking about the prince that was in love with a poor girl, but after some time I already knew the end, it was always a happy ending. But then I grew up and I realize that are sometimes happy ending don’t exist and people lose people they love and this seems hurt too much to can handle it sometimes it’s like die.
But now I am no longer a child and I know that this is real world, not a fairy tale and I’m not a poor girl that in the end falls in love with the prince and they stay happier forever. I fall in love, love and suffer.
Sometimes I wish come back the time when I was a little girl that painted the world in pink, but I’m not. So I’m afraid of losing this, of losing you. I love you with all my hearth and my soul, and I cannot let it end this, because this is my fairy tale even if this does not end well, but I’m living now and this is what I want. My Prince Charming and my fairy tale in real life.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário